Sale Sold out
Regular price $21.99 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Potassium solution primarily for reef aquariums with SPS corals
- Highly concentrated ionic potassium solution.
- Provides potassium, an important component of aragonite (the mineral secreted as skeletal material by corals and other reef-building marine organisms), complexed into pigments that enhance the blue coloration of some small polyp stony corals, important for good neurological functioning, and depleted in marine aquaria by livestock.
- 80,000ppm K; considerably stronger and more economical than competing potash products.
- Can be used to combat the potassium depletion that often accompanies the use of zeolite-based filtration methods used to maintain very low nutrient aquariums.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.